Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Miley Cyrus inspired outfits

Skater dress-American Apparel 
Skater dress-Topshop


Band t-shirt body- ASOS


Shorts-Missguided.co.uk


Bodysuit - American Apparel


Low hole tank top - ASOS


T-shirt dress- Topshop


Jersey maxi dress - Topshop

A lot of these items are simply staple items , but that's the good thing about Miley's wardrobe ..she has a lot of simple items and ever so slightly dresses them up. If you throw a plaid shirt basically over all of the dress and wear a pair of converse your good to go! this and this are links to cheaper alternatives of her sunglasses , I will definitely  be doing another one of these :) if you have any celebs in particular you'd like comment down below :) (I'm sorry I didn't include a plaid shirt , I couldn't find any similar to her one ..but i'm sure you can find one somewhere I got mine in peacocks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,Ill get back to your comment as soon as I can xoxo