Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Favourite films


  1. Inception
  2. The Dark Knight Trilogy ( Batman Begins , The Dark Knight , The Dark Knight Rises)
  3. The Toy Story Trilogy
  4. The Princess And The Frog
  5. Tangled
  6. Romeo + Juliet (1996 version)
  7. Howls Moving Castle
  8. Mean Girls
  9. 10 Things I hate About You
  10. Avengers Assemble
  11. Finding Nemo
  12. Taken 
  13. The Hunger Games
  14. The Even Stevens Movie
  15. Monsters Inc
  16. More or less anything directed by Chris Nolan 
I decided to do this because I don't want my blog to solely be about fashion , I wanted it show who I am as a person and one of my favorite things is films , I want to go into the film industry as a film director hopefully! , any-who , these are most of my favorite films , I do have some more but I decided to leave them out because it will be like a list of 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,Ill get back to your comment as soon as I can xoxo