Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Motel Wishlist!






I am part of the motel street team!!! This means that you get 20% off every order off of Motel when you use the discount code 'adeolabankole' I chose these items as I thought they suited my style the most and honestly I would actually like to get these, I probably will actually! With the 20% discount code the ;
Amanda Playsuit in White Feather Print goes from 48.00 to 38.40
Annali Strapless Cream Bustier Dress in Soft Green  goes from 48.00 to 38.40 
Tabbi Scoop Neck Crop Top in Mint Palm Leaf Print goes from 22.00 to 18.60
Jodie Cropped Skinny Jean in Pink Palm Leaf Print goes from 48.00 to 38.40
 Twister Bandeau Bikini in White Optical Flower goes from 32.00 to 26.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,Ill get back to your comment as soon as I can xoxo