Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

The Dark Knight Rises Premiere- Europe (London)




I went to the dark knight rises premiere in leister square on wednesday (18th July) it was AMAZING. Words cant express how happy I was that I got CHRISTIAN BALE and TOM HARDY'S autographs. Ever since I watched the dark knight I have been OBSSESED with batman.(I had to put it into capital letters because it was really more than an obsession LOL) Then when I watched Incpetion I became obsessed with Chris Nolan ( the director) .. he is like my role model , all the films he has directed have been amazing , I would love to go into film directing or producing if I can , it would be a dream come true! I saw him (Chris) and his wife at the premiere as well but he seemed a lot more laid back and humble so he avoided the spotlight quite a bit. I went to see the movie on the first day it cme out and words cannot explain how amazing the movie is. Im watching it again next week sunday because it was that good , if you havent seen it GO AND SEE IT .Honestly it is the best movie I have ever seen and I have seen A LOT of movies before. :)
(the top autograph is Christian Bale's and the bottom is Tom Hardy's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting,Ill get back to your comment as soon as I can xoxo