Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

Tag:20 Questions , 20 Answers


1) Name one thing you cannot leave the house without
My oyster Card...Unless I've lost it then my phone :)

2) Favourite makeup brand
I don't really care about make-up brands to be honest , I normally just buy whatever make up

3) Favourite flower
My favourite flowers are daisies , they remind me of festivals and summer 

4) Favourite clothing store
TOPSHOP,TOPSHOP AND TOPSHOP and American apparel 

5) Favourite perfume
I really like Britney Spears curious and lady million 


6) Heels or flats
I prefer wearing flats, but I think heels look nicer ...sooooo , both really
7) Do you get good grades
My grades are average but it depends on the subject , for example I'm a lot better at english and r.e than I am at maths and science.

8) Favourite colours
Turquoise and Cream

9) Do you drink energy drinks
I don't buy energy drinks but if someone gives it to me i'll have it 

10) Do you drink juice
I LOVE...Literally LOVE orange juice I could live off it.


11) Do you like swimming
I love swimming , but my hair and swimming don't mix unfortunately


12) Do you eat fries with a fork
Nope

13) Favourite moisturiser
Astral

14) Do you want to get married later on in life
Of Course!

15) Do you get mad easily
It depends on who it is and what they have done to be honest.

16) Are you into ghost hunting
Nope


17) Any phobias
I was claustrophobic for a while when I got stuck in a lift and I wouldn't go in public lifts or public toilets but it has died down and I go in lifts without a problem and toilets ( LOOOL,this sounds stupid when I write it)

18) Do you bite your nails
Only during exams because I'm nervous

19) Have you ever had a near death experience
I have nearly got hit by cars/buses like a 100 times


20) Do you drink coffee
Only frozen mocha's or frappuchino's



Hannah (justmycouture) tagged me to this ..check her blog out :)

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting,Ill get back to your comment as soon as I can xoxo